Company work environments are fast paced and have a demand for quicker, real-time data results in order to make confident business decisions. Across industries, the need for speed is more urgent in order to take action and keep up or outpace competition. Advances in technology, software, and data are changing the ways businesses operate. Time is of the essence and statistics now show that the vast majority of companies have adopted agile marketing operations, though many still struggle with effectively implementing agility practices. Here are some approaches to turning your market research into agile market research.
- Readjusting Your Field Force in the World of COVID-19
- Press Release: Allergan and Bausch Health Identified as the Top Companies Driving Therapeutic Innovation in IBS
- Press Release: GSK, AstraZeneca, Genentech, and Novartis Identified as the Top Companies Driving Therapeutic Innovation in Asthma
- Press Release: Genentech, Pfizer and Merck Identified as the Top Three Companies Driving Therapeutic Innovation in Breast Cancer
- Sales Force Effectiveness for Top 20 Pharma