Company work environments are fast paced and have a demand for quicker, real-time data results in order to make confident business decisions. Across industries, the need for speed is more urgent in order to take action and keep up or outpace competition. Advances in technology, software, and data are changing the ways businesses operate. Time is of the essence and statistics now show that the vast majority of companies have adopted agile marketing operations, though many still struggle with effectively implementing agility practices. Here are some approaches to turning your market research into agile market research.
- Unique Patient Simulation App to Explore Treatment for Rare Disease
- Leverage Anonymized Patient Level Data (APLD) to Identify Market Opportunities
- [Webinar Invite] Weathering the COVID-19 Storm: Incorporating Beliefs, Knowledge, and Research to Boost Confidence in Pharmaceutical Sales Forecasting
- HEOR Principal Huanxue Zhou’s Manuscript in International Journal of MS Care
- Real World Evidence to Support Payer Negotiation