Attracting and retaining productive and satisfied sales representatives is paramount to the success of any commercialization effort. Likewise, the sales force incentive plan (IC Plan) is critical to achieving these goals. When properly designed, the IC Plan is an investment that promotes exceptional behavior and motivates sales reps to exceed expectations. In addition, it leads to greater rep satisfaction, encourages company loyalty, and serves to attract talent to the company.
- Leverage Anonymized Patient Level Data (APLD) to Identify Market Opportunities
- [Webinar Invite] Weathering the COVID-19 Storm: Incorporating Beliefs, Knowledge, and Research to Boost Confidence in Pharmaceutical Sales Forecasting
- HEOR Principal Huanxue Zhou’s Manuscript in International Journal of MS Care
- Real World Evidence to Support Payer Negotiation
- What Innovations are Oncologists Looking Forward to in Breast Cancer Therapy?