Attracting and retaining productive and satisfied sales representatives is paramount to the success of any commercialization effort. Likewise, the sales force incentive plan (IC Plan) is critical to achieving these goals. When properly designed, the IC Plan is an investment that promotes exceptional behavior and motivates sales reps to exceed expectations. In addition, it leads to greater rep satisfaction, encourages company loyalty, and serves to attract talent to the company.
- Readjusting Your Field Force in the World of COVID-19
- Press Release: Allergan and Bausch Health Identified as the Top Companies Driving Therapeutic Innovation in IBS
- Press Release: GSK, AstraZeneca, Genentech, and Novartis Identified as the Top Companies Driving Therapeutic Innovation in Asthma
- Press Release: Genentech, Pfizer and Merck Identified as the Top Three Companies Driving Therapeutic Innovation in Breast Cancer
- Sales Force Effectiveness for Top 20 Pharma