Skilled in data cleaning, manipulation, and visualization. Proficient knowledge of SAS, SQL, R, and Python. Experience in building dashboards using Alteryx, Tableau, and Power BI. Have an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and drug commercialization.
Industry and Project Experience
⦿ Developed in-depth understanding of pharmaceutical industry including sales measurement, field force, field force activities, managed care, deciling and targeting.
⦿ Performed extensive analysis using SAS/SQL on pharmaceutical datasets such as Xponent, DDD, Roster, Alignment, Xponent Plantrak, Master Profile, Calls, and Samples datasets.
⦿ Conducted market analysis on a branded acne vulgaris drug-ARAZLO Lotion using SWOT model by analyzing prescribing information, mechanism of action, clinical trials, acne treatment options, major competitors, and marketing strategies.
⦿ Analyzed how patients respond to XIFAXAN over time and conducted the duration of treatment analysis using APLD data.
Building Material Firm | China, Business Assistant (May 2018 – Jul 2018)
• Drafted contracts and agreements worth 7 million dollars.
• Checked contract terms, overdue terms, payment terms, and consumer credits.
• Updated the database by creating customer profiles and tracking the process of payment and shipment.
• Helped maintain a good relationship with customers by sending out satisfaction surveys regularly.
• Facilitated in administrative affairs, such as archiving of contracts and keeping records of meetings.