The potential of data to guide strategic decision making in sales and marketing is fully recognized today, but rarely realized to its fullest extent. In reality, most organizations struggle when it comes to connecting their data to actionable insights and business intelligence solutions, thereby lessening the effectiveness of their decisions. There are many reasons for this, but key is the lack of collaboration between the three layers of the decision process flow leading to timely data integration with analytics.
- Unique Patient Simulation App to Explore Treatment for Rare Disease
- Leverage Anonymized Patient Level Data (APLD) to Identify Market Opportunities
- [Webinar Invite] Weathering the COVID-19 Storm: Incorporating Beliefs, Knowledge, and Research to Boost Confidence in Pharmaceutical Sales Forecasting
- HEOR Principal Huanxue Zhou’s Manuscript in International Journal of MS Care
- Real World Evidence to Support Payer Negotiation