The potential of data to guide strategic decision making in sales and marketing is fully recognized today, but rarely realized to its fullest extent. In reality, most organizations struggle when it comes to connecting their data to actionable insights and business intelligence solutions, thereby lessening the effectiveness of their decisions. There are many reasons for this, but key is the lack of collaboration between the three layers of the decision process flow leading to timely data integration with analytics.
- Readjusting Your Field Force in the World of COVID-19
- Press Release: Allergan and Bausch Health Identified as the Top Companies Driving Therapeutic Innovation in IBS
- Press Release: GSK, AstraZeneca, Genentech, and Novartis Identified as the Top Companies Driving Therapeutic Innovation in Asthma
- Press Release: Genentech, Pfizer and Merck Identified as the Top Three Companies Driving Therapeutic Innovation in Breast Cancer
- Sales Force Effectiveness for Top 20 Pharma